Last update date: 03/02/2021
CyberLync Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company registered office is at 83 Ducie Street, M1 2JQ, Manchester, England
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (“Data Protection Legislation”), CyberLync is the ‘data controller’.
Our key privacy principles:
CyberLync follows the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect more personal data (i.e., information that can identify you) than is necessary;
- We do not use your personal data for purposes other than those specified when you provided that data;
- We do not keep your personal data if it is no longer needed;
- We do not send your personal data to third parties.
We might collect following personal data:
Whilst you can use the Website without giving out your personal data, once you contact us via the Website, CyberLync might collect information about you, which may include:
- Your name;
- Company name
- Email address;
- Telephone numbers (including mobile)
- Social media details (if provided)
For any areas of the Website which require login details, we may also capture ‘Forgotten Password’ details (e.g., Mother’s maiden name) to assist with password recovery. Any payment details processed and/or retained pursuant to the provision of our services will be processed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website.
This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, and browser plug-in types and versions. Information about your visit(s) to the Website may also be collected.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website
Use of personal data:
Your personal information could be used:
- To give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To allow us to operate the Website efficiently;
- To process order requests for our services and to effectively provide our services;
- Any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate;
- To keep the Website secure.
If required we could, where we have obtained your express permission, also use the information collected to:
- Provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails;
- Keep you up to date with features on the Website;
- Permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services they feel may interest you (a list of such third parties is available on request).
You can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing us at: info@CyberLync.co.uk or calling us on: 0161 531 0991.
We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required (up to a maximum of three years), or as stated in the contract you have with us.
Protection of your data:
When we collect information about you, we also make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure.
This is done through appropriate technical measures.
However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
Access to your personal data:
You have the right to request access to the personal data we have relating to you.
You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we may ask you to verify your identity.
We will fulfil your request by sending a copy of your personal data electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
if you believe that the personal data, we have about you is incorrect, you can contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate.
Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified will be deleted.
If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply email us at info@CyberLync.co.uk or call us at 0161 531 0991.
We recommend that you print a copy of this page for your reference.
Data Owner and Controller:
info@CyberLync.co.uk or on 0044 (0) 161 531 0991